1. Information to the user
INVERSIONES 2012 INTELIGENCIA DE NEGOCIO S.L., henceforth RESPONSABLE, is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the user and informs them that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 de 27 de abril de 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of treatment: The purpose of the treatment is to maintain a commercial relationship with the interested party. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Submission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and relations to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the interested party through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data of the same.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation, or that is necessary for the contracting of services fulfilling, in any case, what is established in the GDPR.
Rights that assist the interested party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: INVERSIONES 2012 INTELIGENCIA DE NEGOCIO, S.L. C/ Alcalá, 21, 8º, 28014 MADRID, E-mail: email@example.com; and tel.: 983443641
2. Compulsory or optional character of the information provided by the interested party
Those interested, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The interested party guarantees that the personal data provided to the person responsible is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The person in charge informs and expressly guarantees the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of personal data transfer, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the interested party. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on personal data protection, the person in charge is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD regulations for the treatment of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the RGPD, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The responsible person guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the interested parties and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
© Copyright 2019. INVERSIONES 2012 All rights reserved.